Graphene oxide disperses readily in water and other solvents, breaking up into macroscopic flakes, mostly one layer thick. Graphene oxide layers are about 1.1 ± 0.2 nm thick.
Dry paper-like powder
Composition: Carbon (79%), Oxygen (20%)
Flake size: 0.3-0.7 microns.
Thickness: 1 atomic layer - about 50%.
- Graphene-polymer composite materials
- Ultrastrong graphene oxide paper
- Transparent conductive coatings
- Solar cells
- Support for metallic catalysts
- Low permeability materials
- Electro-static Dissipation (ESD) films
- Chemical and bio sensors
- Multifunctional Materials Based on Graphene
- Graphene Research
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.